TTÜ Mektory STARTERtech program finals and TTÜ Mektory Startup Competition 2017 – took place on the 6th of December and 15 best teams (out of 56) selected by the jury in the preliminary rounds on the 4th of December were pitching their ideas there.
Pitching competition – each team had 3 minutes to pitch their idea to the jury panel and 3 minutes for questions and answers with the jury.
1) Angel Investor, Advisor, Social Entrepreneur, Philanthropist Elisabeth P Fullerton
2) Teraloop OY: Petri Saarinen
3) ERGO Insurance SE: Evelin Mitt
4) Teder Law Firm: Mariana Hagström
5) Tallinn Science Park Tehnopol: Jaak Raie
6) Harry & Reba Huge Foundation: Yrjö Ojasaar
7) Enterprise Estonia – Andrus Viirg
THE BEST STARTERTECH TEAM – ARTISUN
THE SECOND BEST STARTERTECH TEAM – EASY CNC
– GRAND PRIX – Business development award of 1000 eur by Tallinn Enterprise Department – EHARV
– SECOND PRIZE – free office space in TTÜ Mektory for 6 month (incl mentoring and coaching) – STEPCHARGE
– THIRD PRIZE – study trip to Silicon Valley – ARTISUN
– Prototron Special Prize (TOP40) – MANUFILTERY
Wach the video of STARTERtech here